domingo, 27 de enero de 2013

212 Song of the week (3) : What a wonderfull world


  1. Escucha con los ojos cerrados e intenta comprender palabras, frases, expresiones....
  2. Observa el vídeo con la letra (las imágenes ayudan en la traducción
  3. Intenta escribir la canción mientras la escuchas   (sin mirar)
  4. Evalúa  ¿Has escrito muchas frases bien?

¿Recuerdas los verbos?

See, think, blessed , sacred, be (are), shaking, saying, hear, watch, grow, crying, learn, kow, 






Si no permite verlo directamente ir a you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXld16r7-l4&feature=player_embedded


I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.


I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.


The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

They're really saying I love you.


I hear babies crying, I watch them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll never know

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Oh yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario